|ANAK BERMAIN ANGKLUNG|
|DAENG SUTIGNA 1908 - 1984|
This type of musical instrument angklung consists of:
1. Angklung melodies that are subdivided into:
a. Angklung consisting of small melodic tone g to c'''(c stripe 3), and
b. Angklung great melody with tone G to fis.
2. Accompaniment angklung 12 units consisting of:
a. 8 pieces septin dominant chord (Best7, F7, C7, D7, A7, E7, and B7). Each angklung consists four tubes.
b. 4 pieces minor chord (Dm, Em, Am, and Bm).
3. Angklung Bas (contra bass).
4. Angklung contra accompagnement, the same shape as the angklung accompaniment,
But the tone oktafnya higher.
In order angklung music we enjoy and we feel its beauty then it should be played by several players. The number of players is very dependent on the type of unit used angklung. There are three different types of units which angklung, a small unit, medium, and large.
1. One small unit angklung consists of:
a. Two sets of angklung small melodies, from tone to tone a g''(a stripe two) with 27 tones.
b. A set of angklung great melodies, from tone to tone C fis.
c. A set of angklung accompaniment there are 8 pieces consist of:
- Major: C7, D7, F7, G7, and Bes7.
- Minor: Am, Dm, and Em.
2. One unit of angklung is made up of:
a. Two sets of small melodic angklung consists of 1 to 27 pieces
b. A set of angklung great melody consists of tones G up a tone of fis.
c. A set of 13 pieces of angklung accompaniment consists of:
- Major: C7, D7, E7, F7, G7, A7, Bes7, and B7.
- Minor: Am, Dm, Em, Gm, and Bm.
3. One unit of angklung consists of:
a. Two sets of angklung little melody as much as 1 to 27 pieces.
b. A set of angklung tone melody of tone G to fis.
c. A set of angklung accompaniment consists of 24 pieces:
- Major: C7, Cis7, D7, and Dis7 as many as 12 pieces.
- Minor: Cm, CISM, and Dm as many as 12 pieces.
How to play angklung musical instrument?
How to play it is by shaking the angklung, left hand holding the center of the angklung bamboo slats and bottom right hand shaking the angklung. Clearly the left hand holding the angklung in which a small tube leading to the next kiridan large tube leading to the right. The right hand holds the bottom of the angklung, in part this is a shake or vibrate in accordance with note values that exist in the song being played.